You can tell when it's the end of the school year. The students are antsy, have no focus and can't remember anything to save their life. I can't write on the board clearly, speak coherently or even figure out my plans. Really, we're all breaking down. On top of all of this my poor little blog hasn't had a new post since April 29th (I think). Oops. I've really let myself go.
However, all of this does mean that summer is almost here and we all know what that means!! Super hot weather? Swim lessons? Sleeping in? Yes to all of that but also...
S.S.A.H.M status!! Summer Stay At Home Mom!!
 |
| This is how I eat soup. Got a problem? |
Really, who wouldn't want to stay at home all summer with this super stud? I can't imagine the adventures we'll have:0)
TEN more days of school!!!
best blog ever
ReplyDelete