Sunday, November 13, 2011

LEAVES!

   I love how the cheapest toys are the best toys. We spend all this time and energy picking out the most colorful, educational, age appropriate toys and my kid loves empty butter/sour cream containers, my shoes and leaves. I guess it's a good thing it's fall.
Grandma was throwing the leaves up in the air!
   We went over to my parents' house last weekend and the leaves were a huge attraction for Harrison. My mom would pick up a pile and throw them in the air. Harrison would just screech! He'd try to grab them on their way down. 
I'm trying to throw the leaves.
   Then he'd pick up a pile and try to throw the leaves. Yeah, we haven't quite mastered that but still it was super cute! 
This is the greatest play time EVER!
   Needless to say our property has no trees on it. So our leaf count is really low. I know. We're the mean parents that just have toys for our kid to play with. How dare we do that... On the bright, less fall yard work, right? Harrison might be disappointed but Adam's not. (Can't make them all happy.)
Throwing leaves is really hard!
   Here's a short video of Harrison playing with my mom in the leaves. (Sorry mom - I kinda got your backside.) Be sure to listen for the manly screeching!

Hope you're enjoying the fall weather and falling leaves too!
~Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment