| Apparently I make a good pillow. 26.5wks. |
Total weight gain/loss: 15 lbs gained total! (She's treating me nice here.)
Maternity clothes? Yes - everything all the time except for bed. Thank goodness for XL shirts.
Stretch marks? New ones - who knows. Old ones - still there...
Sleep: I had 3 good nights this week and then one completely miserable one. Oh well.
Best moment of the week: Passing my glucose test!!!!!
Have you told family and friends: Yep!
Miss anything: Moving like a normal person.
Movement: Yes, right on my bladder usually. Thank you sweet child.
| Exactly 28wks! |
Food cravings: What am I not eating?
Anything make you queasy or sick: If I don't eat enough or fast enough, I will start to feel gross.
Have you started to show yet: Yes. Currently feeling like a whale.
Gender: After 3 different doctor appts, still a girl.
Labor signs: No.
Belly button in or out: In - but hanging on by a thread.
Wedding rings on or off: Off - luckily I have another ring that fits.
Happy or Moody most of the time: A little of both. Really tired for sure.
Looking forward to: No more cold weather! Struggling trying to zip my coats!
Looking forward to: No more cold weather! Struggling trying to zip my coats!
| Sweet girl's first tutu! A gift from a few coworkers. |
~Emily
No comments:
Post a Comment