| Bye bye bottles! |
Our next big boy step was packing up the bottles. I was SO looking forward to this because I detest washing them. I've tried putting them in the dishwasher but I swear they get a film over them and they take forever to dry afterwards. When I hand wash them, I feel like the entire kitchen is wet when I'm done. So yes, at the end of May we packed all eight of them up. Now I'm sad again. Not that I want to go back to bottles, but this means Harrison really is a big boy. He's FOURTEEN months! (On a happier note, the sippy cups have replaced the bottles and can be just as annoying sometimes!)
| My sippy cups are the coolest!! |
The next thing I'm excited to pack up? The changing table pad, diaper genie and diapers!! Think of all that new room we'll have. I'm undecided on the rocking chair and ottoman. If we took it out that'd really free up some real estate. Maybe by then another baby monkey will need it... Who knows. One day at a time.
Momma of a bottle free big boy!
~Emily
We loved those sippy cups too. Until William starting chewing on them. the valve inside will break and then you have little puddles :( just a little tip. Congrats on the next milestone time is going too fast!!
ReplyDelete