Saturday, September 24, 2011

Shake your groove thang!

   Last weekend we traveled to St. Louis to celebrate a friend's wedding. It was a ton of fun! I saw a sorority sister, Adam's college roommate was the one getting married and my parents were invited too!
Happy wedding weekend Nick!
   I was also able to meet up with Katie. She's a new friend from Illinois that I "met" through cloth diapering. She also has a son about 7mos younger than Harrison. We had a great time eating lunch with them! 
Katie and I look cute. The boys... Well, they're staring at each other.
   The weather was a bit cool and rainy so we unfortunately didn't make it to the zoo. The absolute BEST part of the weekend was the wedding reception. The reception hall was perfect! It was in the cutest neighborhood in "The Hill" area of St. Louis. The food was awesome and the photo booth was hilarious! However Harrison's favorite part was the DJ, the lights and the music! 
The lights are captivating!
He busted it out on the dance floor. 
I'm feeling the beats and swaying. 
   Harrison was all over that dance floor. He was swaying, stomping, clapping and dancing. He put on quite the show.
Dancing with my new friends. We were the first ones on the floor!
   Thank god Harrison slept like a dream both nights and some on the car ride home. We're so glad we were able to make such a special wedding. Adam was really pumped to see some of his Rockhurst buds.
Daddy and Dr. Brian. Really folks, he's a doctor.
Until next weekend's adventure!
~Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment