Monday, October 3, 2011

My Ohio family

   This past week/weekend Harrison took his annual fall trip to visit his Ohio family (with Adam of course.. hello...). He had a BLAST!
I love visiting my Ohio family!! 
   Our Thiele family and our Peak family couldn't believe how big Harrison is, how fast he is moving and how much noise he is making. He ran around Cincinnati and Findlay showing off for everyone! However his favorite part of the trip was playing with his doggies.
Brodie I'm over here! Play with me - leave the vent alone!

And these doggies too!
Grandma, can I give my snacks to Jackson and Harvey?

Harrison was lucky to see all of his aunts and uncles as well.
Aunt Kelly snuggles. Can you tell she's a preschool teacher?
Yes two aunts and three uncles!!
Uncle Matthew - I'm not that hard to hold.
Some are a little better with him than others... 
Hey Uncle Kristofer scoot over - save me some room!

But he still got his aunt/uncle fix! 
I'm showing Aunt Kara my new toys! Maybe she'll help me get them out.
Needless to say Harrison slept really well after all of this play time.
Uncle Daniel! You're supposed to show them how it's done!
  
   We're sad our trip wasn't longer but we're all really happy we were able to take some time off for a fall Ohio trip! I'm hoping to take Harrison up after Christmas if weather permits.

Love you GJ and Pop!
Love you Grandma (and Grandpa)!!
Until next time - Love you Ohio family!!
~Emily

2 comments:

  1. He's so big and cute! Love his blonde hair. We are going to Findlay for thanksgiving. Will you be there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! We'll stay in KS for Thanksgiving but I hope to go back during my winter break. Will you be there between Christmas and New Year's? I'd LOVE to get the boys together:0)

    ReplyDelete