At first I was too busy for a post, now I'm just flat out avoiding it. I feel guilty and really far behind. So here we go. February in a nutshell.
Valentine's Day
Oh Pinterest, where have you been all of my life?! If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have these super cute goodies for Harrison's friends and my friends at school (that I stayed up late working on...).
 |
| Hey, I'm trying to be domestic! |
Harrison had a great time making valentines at daycare.
 |
| Chillin' with my friends - getting crafty. |
He also had a great time eating a ton of pink frosting!
 |
| All sugared up and ready to go home!!! |
President's Day
President's Day brought
tons of fun for our house! I had that Friday and Monday off like normal, but instead of just hanging out I was playing nurse to this patient.
 |
| Someone tore their meniscus. |
Adam had surgery on Friday morning for his torn meniscus. He actually stayed awake during surgery to watch it... Where has my husband gone? He has recovered amazingly and really was up moving within a couple of days of surgery. (Thank goodness because I'm not really the care taker type... )
 |
| It was actually difficult to get him to just stay still... |
Wedding Weekend
We also had a family wedding to attend towards the end of February. We all traveled to New Orleans to see cousin Chase marry Jeanne Marie! We had SO much fun seeing all of our cousins, Uncle Matthew and GJ! Of course, it was warmer in Kansas than New Orleans but what else is new..?
 |
| From walking the French Quarter to eating brunch at Court of Two Sisters to swimming at the hotel - we had lots of fun! |
Although Harrison was a little antsy during the wedding ceremony, he let loose during the reception! Little man was
all over the place! He has moves that no one has ever seen before. Wow. Thank goodness cousin Lillian was right there with him, jamming to the live band.
 |
| My Louisiana family is awesome! I got to meet cousin Eloise and dance with Lillian, Lindsey and Brandi! |
The day after the wedding we wandered around the French Quarter one last time. We met up with family for some beignets - they are
so good every time! We said our goodbyes and headed back home.
 |
| I'm so glad I could see GJ and play with Brandi, Lillian and Addison. Those beignets were good (and messy) too! |
Hands down - this was one of my favorite parts of February.
 |
| A sleepy baby on a plane ride home. Just never gets old. |
Hope you had a great February too!
No comments:
Post a Comment