Monday, July 23, 2012

Our Ohio - part 3.5

   Okay one last part of our Ohio trip. Go kart day!!!
I have a need. A need for speed.
   I know. He's not even 2.5 and I'm sending him on a go kart. If it makes you feel any better he sat on Adam's lap and Uncle Daniel was driving (he's the responsible one...).
Let's do this!
   The day after Daniel's graduation party the cousins all came over and of course, the go kart was the main attraction. I don't blame them, do you?

   Harrison also enjoyed playing with Evan's cars (again) and colored on the driveway with chalk. 
Some serious coloring going on.
   Sadly we had to say goodbye to the cousins. We ended our trip with some laundry, packing and bubbles!
Bubbles are fun for GJs and big boys alike!
   Before I finally end our Ohio posts, I should share this picture. It's our Aunt Sandy with her Ohio grandkids and Harrison!!
This was the best picture of the most people.
I'm not sure if Harrison smiled in any of the takes.

Now to post the rest of our summer adventures! 
~Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment