Friday, January 28, 2011

Bath time fun!!

  This has been the season for growth! Harrison is doing his job, I guess we should do ours. We are on to round #2 of "the bathtub." Harrison started in the typical infant tub.
My old boring bathtub.
   Now that he's a good sitter and loves to play with bath toys, we busted out the new rubber ducky tub. Oh yes, wait until you see this one. I would like to mention that I was the one that inflated it. (Adam actually asked if it came with an air pump. Really?) I only had to stop twice because I was getting light headed:0)
So many toys, so little time...before the water gets cold at least.
   The most hysterical part is if you squeeze the duck beak, he quacks!! Every time I do it, Harrison turns to me with a huge smile. So funny! Of course, I didn't get a picture of the actual duck head.
Bath time!! And no my hair never lays down!
~Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment