D is for darn challenge!! JK. D is for dogs. Our first babies. Everyone that knows we have dogs always asks how they are with the kids. To be honest, as long as they have food they're good to go.
 |
| Eddie keeping watch in Harrison's room. |
When we first brought Harrison home, Eddie and Tootsie thought we were nuts. They would look at us every time he cried as if to say, "seriously guys, fix it." Now they barely budge.
 |
| Eddie is his stuck tongue sleeping mode. |
Eddie usually spends his day sleeping/snoring/dreaming while Tootsie is typically licking her feet or laying ridiculously close to her brother.
 |
| I think we live in our dogs' home. Seriously Eddie. |
I will say that both dogs do check on the babies. How many times have Adam or I gone in to check on either kiddo and their door is already open? And crazy Tootsie
actually lays at Harrison's feet when he watches his cartoon in our bedroom.
 |
| Our craziest dog and her baby boy. |
Yes they leave us "presents" when we're not giving them enough attention but they are sweet dogs. They do love and protect their babies. Sorry there's not more Tootsie pictures. She's not one for cameras, or not moving.
 |
| I think Tootsie's saying "be glad I'm too tired to move." |
Be sure to give your fur babies some love!
No comments:
Post a Comment