Thursday, September 19, 2013

Round 2: F is for...

   F is for Finley! Having a girl kind of scared me - way too many accessories, future drama. Ugh. However, I could not love her more! The headbands and bows are a little fun. Picking an outfit is very time consuming. (You should have seen her pile of clothes for our Hilton Head trip.) Shopping for girl clothes? I literally stand in the store for 30 minutes at a loss. But the smiles and snuggles are priceless!! She is definitely a mama's girl!
Cutest girl around!
   Finley is about 4.5 months old now. She nurses great, sleeps about 6-7 hours at night, naps off and on during the day and loves smiling/talking to you!
I'm into toys these days.
   She's just a goofy girl! Finley will be fussing one minute and then when I walk over to get her huge smile. I'm sure she won't be spoiled...
Mom, I'm still here!

20 more days to go!
~Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment