I is for ice cream! The way to any little boy's heart is hands down ice cream! It's also a great bribe... Not that we bribe Harrison... Do you want ice cream? Then you need to poopy in the potty. Ice cream for dessert? You need to eat all of your dinner. Have you been a good boy today? Ice cream for a special treat. Heck, there's a lot of things I'd do for ice cream too.
This was mainly because I wanted ice cream. And I'm pretty sure he had been a good boy that day.
| You will never guess what color his ice cream was. "I'm eating purple ice cream. It tastes like purple." |
Oh here's another one - dessert during Finley's baptism weekend.
| Making a mess? No way! |
| "I want ice cream with chocolate Mommy." Don't we all... |
| "Pink and blue ice cream!" |
~Emily
No comments:
Post a Comment