Our trip to Findlay was awesome! Harrison got to see GJ and Pops, Uncle Matthew and Uncle Daniel, all the neighbors and of course, all of the "other" uncles. Uncle Matthew had some friends over for the weekend and I'm pretty sure Harrison was the highlight for them. I know, boys and babies? It's like an oxymoron.
Each of these 20 year old young men were enamored by Mr. H.
 |
| Boys and babies - it's a new one for me too! |
"When does he start crawling?" "Does he have teeth?" "Is this how you hold him?" "Oh gosh, what does that mean?" "So when does he speak in full sentences?" "I think he thinks I'm his dad." "Why does he like you better than me?"
And it just kept going. Oh well, I guess it's never too early for some guy time!
~Emily
I'm thinking maybe all guys wonder these things, but "Uncle Matthew's" friends felt safe enough to ask?? I don't know! I do know that when Nick's little brother had a baby, I was AMAZED at how quickly Uncle Nick caught on to the "baby stuff" like diapers, feeding and mostly, rocking our nephew to sleep. Guys have it in them for sure! =)
ReplyDelete