Friday, October 22, 2010

Wait, what?

   As you can see, Harrison will be our little kangaroo this Halloween. The costume is just hysterical! It's a one piece outfit that zips up the front. The hood is the kangaroo "head." There are "feet" that strap over his feet and a big fat tail in the back. To top it all off, there's a pouch with a joey in front. We're still not sure if male kangaroos have pouches but whatever. Harrison's 6 months old. He doesn't know either...
Like my baby kangaroo and pouch?
   So I asked Adam if we'd be trick-or-treating with Harrison this year. He said no, we weren't going to be those people. By those people, he means those people that take a baby around that can't eat candy just so they can get the candy and eat it all. Wait, what? I thought that was one of the highlights of having a kid...
I have no teeth - what am I going to do with candy?

   Side note: One year my brother was too sick to trick-or-treat. My mom and dad made me carry around his sack and trick-or-treat for him. No one believed me. My dad had to tell everyone that I was not lying and that I really did have a brother sick at home. I think my dad made me do it because it meant more candy for him. I used to stack my candy so the good stuff was on the bottom and the okay stuff was on the top. I kept track of how many good items I had. That way I would know when my dad raided my candy. My dad had a late night sweet tooth.
~Emily

*All photographs were taken by Staci McLean of Staci McLean Photography.
http://www.smcleanphotography.com  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment