So tonight Harrison was playing in his bouncy chair when all of the sudden I had a flash back to 5 months ago. Way back then my one month old little baby used his bouncy chair to fall asleep. He could have cared less about the hanging toys and he definitely could not make that chair bounce to save his life.
 |
| How tiny was my baby boy?! |
Then I remembered 3 months ago when 3 month old Harrison was finally starting to notice the toys on the bouncy chair. He didn't really use the chair to sleep in - more to play in. But even then, he couldn't reach the toys. We had to shake/pull them for him.
 |
| Still has some skinny little arms! My sweet little baby! |
And finally, today six month old Harrison can not only bounce his own chair, but he can reach all of the toys. He can pull them, shake them, and try to climb out of the chair when he's done playing.
 |
| I'm a playin' machine!! |
Good god time flies!!
~Emily
No comments:
Post a Comment