Sunday, December 19, 2010

Excuse to take a picture

   One of my favorite parts of the Christmas season is creating our annual Christmas card! I'm not going to lie, we don't go too crazy on our cards. (We go through Walgreens online photo center.) But we do go through each themed card and plan out our Christmas photos! We were very lucky this year as one of my sorority sisters was able to take our pictures. Jessie was awesome and Harrison lasted longer than we thought! Below is a sampling of the pictures Jessie took.
We're just pretty as a picture!
   My other favorite part of the holiday season is getting the mail. I know, that sounds pretty lame. But, I like getting everyone else's holiday cards. I LOVE seeing how my friends' families are changing. It's the one time of the year that the junk mail doesn't outnumber the good mail!

~Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment