Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A mouth full of teeth

   It's been too long and I'm sorry. I keep meaning to write a post but I haven't had the corresponding pictures. Let's face it, we're in it for the pictures:0)

   As I have mentioned before Harrison has teeth, plural, more than one. The easiest ones to find/see are the bottom two. I swear every time I look at them they keep getting bigger. It's weird. Here's this little baby (he's still little to me) and he has these gigantic teeth. Harrison has also started to get in his top two teeth. About two weeks ago Adam and I noticed that his top gums were beginning to get blistered. Then one week ago, you could actually see the white tooth still under the gum. Now at least one of them has just started to break through. Sounds terrible, doesn't it? It's funny to watch him because you can actually see him running his tongue over his teeth. He LOVES chewing on everything and can cry at a whim when he bites on something wrong. The best part about getting teeth? Harrison takes some really good naps. Growing teeth must really take it out of you!
All I want for Christmas is my top two teeth!

   I can't believe my baby boy has teeth. Before I know it he'll be driving! Oh god.

~Emily

2 comments:

  1. Cuteness! I also bought that outfit for my best friends baby! I LOVE the three little black pups!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GJ got it for Harrison for Christmas (that's grandma by the way). It reminds us of our doggies!!

    ReplyDelete