Brace yourself, it's another walk down memory lane. During this weekend last year, I was having a
perfect afternoon at a baby shower for Harrison. It was thrown by several of my co-workers and it was a lot of fun. The food was excellent, the brownie pops were ridiculous (thanks Stasi!), and the games were hilarious (who had the poopy diaper pin, Vicky?).
 |
| Looking back, I guess I was pretty big... Ugh... |
I am so blessed to have the opportunity to work with so many wonderful women! And, I'm so lucky they let me share my pregnancy with them! One of my favorite things they did for Harrison was personalize birthday cards. Each guest was given a birthday card and assigned a specific birthday. Each lady wrote a note and I was given all of the sealed envelopes. I am so excited to open his first birthday card! What a great way to think of each of those special women!
 |
| My amazing scrapbook Gissel made for me and yes it's up to date!! |
All in all, it was a great last weekend. (Well, technically it wasn't the last baby free weekend but it was close.) I'm so happy I was able to spend that Saturday with all of my confidants, advice givers, mentors, co-workers, and above all, my friends. To all these ladies - you make waking up early and going to work easier! Thank you for everything!!
 |
| Put a fork in me. I'm done... Little did we know how done I was... |
We're getting closer to the B-I-G number ONE!
~Emily
How fun! I love the idea of the personalized birthday cards. Too cute!
ReplyDeleteAgreed - it was really cool and really sweet!!
ReplyDelete