Yes, we are finally in the world of a mobile baby! It only took 10 months, 2 weeks and 1 day. But, once again, who's rushing?! It's kind of a funny story. For a week or two, Harrison was getting up on all fours, but he was just rocking and plopping. We went to Ohio over President's Day weekend and sure enough, Sunday I set him down on the floor, he saw a toy he wanted, and off he went. It was a wobbly first crawl, but it was crawling all the same. It took me by surprise, neither Adam or I were really expecting it yet. When we got home that Monday, not only was he crawling around, Harrison was all the sudden super interested in sitting up on his knees and trying to attempt to pull up. Really? I thought we just reached one milestone at a time. Did I mention his 6th tooth just came in too? Hopefully we're in a resting phase where we get a rest from a cranky teething baby!
Here's a slightly more perfected crawling video. (This is the second one we took. The first one? Um... Harrison kinda toppled over into a toy... Yeah not the best one for all to see.) Oh and yes, that weird seated position he gets into is how he gets out of his crawling stance. It looks so uncomfortable.
~Emily
No comments:
Post a Comment