Saturday, March 12, 2011

Yeah for spring break!!

   As promised, let the reminiscing begin... Last year I didn't get to go on a spring break trip. Which is fine. I don't have to go on a trip every spring break, but it was the first time in a long time I didn't get to go anywhere. That whole pregnancy thing prevented any fun trips. But Adam and I did take a trip to the hospital for our preregistration and tour. And we did pick out and meet our pediatrician. It's weird how those two trips made everything seem really real, really fast. Spring break also started my non-stress tests. While at my doctor appointments, I was hooked up to a monitor to check Harrison's heart rate, movement and any uterus contractions. Fun times. Most boring 20 minutes of my life. If I was comfortable enough to fall asleep, I would have. At this point, my cankles were getting out of control as well. I swear I didn't have any until my doctor mentioned them. Then BAM! they exploded. (By the way, I voted this as one of my least favorite parts of pregnancy.)
This is about what I looked like during spring break - give or take.
   On to this spring break, we're going on a trip! Yep, we're headed back to Ohio to visit grandparents, aunts and uncles. I'm excited just to be going somewhere. I know Harrison's excited to see everyone and get all that extra love. Adam's excited for Skyline Chili. It really doesn't take much for us to be happy! Today Harrison tried out some of his new St. Patrick's Day clothes. He was so stinking cute in them!! And every time I went to take a picture he busted out this big cheesy smile! That's a new one to me. I guess someone's going to be quite the ham!
My new cheesy smile!
Happy spring break!!
A cankle-free momma!
~Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment