Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Roll over, roll over...

Yes that song is now stuck in my head too... "And the little one said, roll over, roll over..."

   Anyway, Sunday I put Harrison down on his play mat. I went to the kitchen (where I could still see him) to wash some of the thousands of bottles piled up in the sink. When I looked down to check on him, I didn't see him on the mat. Where in the world did he go? Is he walking around? Maybe he's dusting...now that would be awesome!
Oh you wanted me to stay on the mat? Oops.
   Nope, Mr. H decided to roll over and roll over and roll over again until he cleared the mat. I guess we're entered the much feared mobile stage. So glad our house was built before all of the baby safety codes.
Tee hee hee, I'm sneaky!
Who wants to come baby proof the house?

~Emily

2 comments:

  1. Tucker's rollin' too. It's like now that he's figured it out...it's non-stop! The second I put him down, he's on the move!! The part that makes me nervous though is I keep finding him in his crib sleeping on his belly...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're always on our belly here too.

    ReplyDelete